Our leases enable your organization to acquire equipment when it’s need most, and when you can take advantage of special opportunities like vendor discounts. Plus, payments are fixed for the term of the lease, making future budgets easier to project. Nonprofits can include YMCA’s, hospitals, churches and colleges.
Through Interstate, nonprofit organizations can lease virtually any type of equipment needed including:
- Office furniture
- Telephone and voice mail systems
- Computer hardware
- Software packages
- Fax machines
- ADA accessibility equipment
- Food service equipment
- Medical equipment
- Patient transfer lifts
- Grounds keeping equipment
Because containing your costs is so essential, we also look for the lowest interest rates available and offer the most favorable terms we can. So instead of spending years raising funds for a capital expenditure, count on Interstate Leasing for what you need today.
Benefits of leasing for Non-Profits:
- No upfront costs: 100% financing
- Our lease option allows you to acquire all the equipment you need and then work it into future budgets